Twitter

Saturday, November 14, 2009

My first post

Hi,

Since you are on this page, you know by know that I have decided to blog too.

You must be thinking as to why is Aniruddha/Marathe/Ani/Guddu/Mak/Makodi/Bond has started blogging all of a sudden. Well its not for publicity but purely for self interest. PGPM has taught me to be selfish, not that I wasn't (:P) but ab kaam nikalvana aata hai mujhe. The purpose of this blog is to pen down the learnings/experiences i have had in my life and/or any typical souls I have met in life.

So keep waiting for my first post!

~Aniruddha

3 comments:

  1. It's nice to see your creative thoughts.. will definatley get some ideas regarding life.. after reading your blogs..!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pratik
    Unfortunately I am not able to recognize as to Which Pratik you are... Your profile too doesn't divulge much details :(

    ReplyDelete